Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Stuff

So here we go. I'm creating this first post as a trial run really. I do need to get the hang of this thing! Well, this is my new blog that I intend to use to blog about what interests me in a sort of well, magazine type way. I also intend to share it with guests who would like to come on and talk about 'stuff' that they like also. I aim to have some pretty interesting people on here so if you've got 'stuff' that you want to talk about, whether it be your knitting, your favourite role playing game or anything of interest then leave a comment and I'll get back to you. As some of oyu know I'm an aspiring author with a novel coming out in August. I know how we authors like to get around so there willl be some guest author's blogspots too so if you want to advertise yourself and your work, then here's the place! If your dropping by, I hope you'll find stuff here of interest!!!!

Cheers,

Paula Lofting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment